Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Halloween Horror Nights 19 Review

ok first off sound guys that feedback my god i am telling you what the heck cant you run a soundboard. OK the mazes

here are my list of mazes i like i went in all of them so here they are

1 The Wolfman. good maze good set great fun
2 Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned. OK this maze big guys my god lol love this maze good job guys love it.

3Dracula: Legacy in Blood. great set where the heck is Dracula he was no where to be found where was he

4Chucky: Friends til the End. Its ok nothing big if the line is 40 or longer don't go in.

5 Pinned: Silver Screams. hmmmmmmmmmmm where the hell is the popcorn smell good house but nothing jumps out just blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6 Leave it to Cleaver great house actors need help maybe as the weeks go by they will fine tune their role's thanks

7 SAW need a sound stage for this one my god this was ok but my god

8 The Spawning the worst house i have ever seen i am not recommending this house to no one sorry but this house was bad


SCARE ZONES

1 Lights Camera Hacktion. This zone was so cool i would just love to hang out in this one good job guys i know you look at my site and thanks. By the way that tall guy with that hat don't know your name love your joke "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"

2 Containment It was ok but not the best fun to walk into but that's it

3 War of the Living Dead. good zone guys love the Flamethrower

4 Apocalypse: City of Cannibals. OK but needs to be bigger you have the whole NY street you only used a small part of it

5 Horrorwood Die-In. This one my god i did not like this one

6 Cirque du Freak. This one is a waste of time sorry


did not see the shows but i have a pass i can use for 13 days so i will try to see a show but not a big fan of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment